Brumley’s Restaurant & Bar
Named in honor of the Brumley family who owned and operated the hotel (then known as the Hotel Brumley) from 1920-1980, Brumley’s Restaurant celebrates signature service and a seasonal menu selection featuring Southern American cuisine with a creative flair. Served in three welcoming dining rooms, Brumley’s easily accommodates couples looking for a romantic dinner, small families sharing stories over dinner, or even large groups of friends enjoying each other’s company. Brumley’s Bar, featuring an exquisite antique art-deco mirror originally purchased in the 1940s by Judd Brumley, offers Greeneville’s best selection of quality cocktails, as well as a premier international wine menu.Because Really It’s All About Comfort…Brumley’s Restaurant is bringing back traditional, comfort-food inspired hot items to our signature soup, salad, and potato bar. With items like Chicken & Dumplings, Lasagna, or Meatloaf conveniently featured on our self-serve bar, we’ll have one hot item every day to help you fill your appetite, not your lunch break. Be sure to come early for special items ~ they tend to move quickly…but don’t worry: we’ll replace it with something equally fresh and delicious!
Daily Lunch Specials for the Week of May 20, 2013
- Monday | Cappellacci & Italian Sausage
- Tuesday | Chicken Jambalaya
- Wednesday | Pulled Pork BBQ
- Thursday | Turkey & Gravy
- Friday | Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Hours of Operation
- Continental Breakfast: 7am – 9am, Monday – Friday
- Lunch: 11am – 2pm, Monday – Saturday
- Dinner: 5pm – 9pm, Monday –Saturday
- Saturday Brunch: 10am – 2pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm
- Dessert is served daily during Lunch and Dinner
- Lounge: Mon-Thur, 5pm-10pm
- Lounge: Fri- 4pm-11pm
- Lounge: Sat-5pm-11pm
Reservations are recommended, but not required.
For groups of 10 or more, reservations are strongly recommended for seating purposes.
Bob Orr and Friends every Sunday 10am until 2pm
- Brenda Triplett, Restaurant Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Wilson, Executive Chef | email@example.com
- For reservations call: 423-787-7500