Plan your signature wedding
General Morgan Inn Wedding Planning
“With its turn-of-the-century décor, you won’t have need to “transform” an historic hotel for your wedding. Its design is likely already timeless, elegant, and incredibly impressive for your guests!
Renovated in 1996, the General Morgan Inn boasts a gorgeous garden terrace on the rooftop from which you can see four church steeples in the middle of downtown Greeneville, adding to the ambiance and romance of the location. The terrace can accommodate up to 500 guests for a cocktail reception, while the gorgeous grand ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests (250 if a seated meal). Whether you’re looking for an outdoor venue or indoor splendor, the General Morgan Inn truly can provide the best of both worlds. The décor and colors are powerful, yet subtle – the perfect combination for a truly memorable occasion.”
- On-Site catering
- Bartending service
- Set-up, break-down, and clean-up for your wedding and reception
- Wedding essentials, such as: dance floor, tables, chairs, linens, and more!
- An experienced staff dedicated to every detail of your wedding
- Special rates for friends & family in our 51 room inn
- The Morgan Suite ~ an ideal suite, perfect for bride & groom
For more information, including planning kit, contact Patricia Bohon at 423-787-7510 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are a few tools to help you plan your wedding: